Ir al contenido principal

Topic about my career


I´m student of fifth year of jurnalism, and for five years I studied diferents things related with my caeer. I learned about photography, TV, radio, and above all to writer in spanish.

Really, journalism was my second option for studying, the first option was Bachelor’s degree in history, in the same university, University of Chile, but my score in the PSU test isn’t sufficient for postulate.

In general, I like journalism, but I have other thing that I like the most, the gastronomy, the art and work of cook. But never was one real option for my family.

At the time of see my options for register, a third option apeared. For me, studying international political was not a bad option, but was in University of Santiago and I had a scolarship in other university, and I had to take this option, firstly to not be indebted to the bank for the rest of my life.

Finally, I am in the last semester of journalism, for now my concentration are in my tesis and finish the last classes that i have left, later will can studying something that I most like, like gastronomy, international political or anything that pass in my head.

Comentarios