Ir al contenido principal

The next summer holidays


In the next summer holidays, I would want to visit to my friend and partner of career Iván Sandoval. He live in Punta Arenas, a very austral country of Chile. Along of the five year of the career, Iván, always talk about your land, about very beautiful landscapes, the simplicity of the local people, and others things, but what interests me most (apart from travel with my friend, of course), It's when he talk about his grandmother food.

This things it’s of my interest because, is a local and patrimonial food, techniques and ingredients used for the local people since all times and that changed with the pass of time. 

But, on the bother hand, I don't like a lot the cold weather, and in this place, Punta Arenas, is one of the southern most cities of a world, therefore, if I want go to this city, I have to wear very warm clothes for to not get cold, besides the winds that run to hundreds of kilometers. 

In this travel, also they joined a lot others friends of the career, so it would not be a travel only with my friend Iván. This thing make to difference for better, because always one travel with this characteristics is better with more friends. 

Anyway, It will be a very good travel for the next summer holidays, the last holidays in this university.



Resultado de imagen para punta arenas

Comentarios