Ir al contenido principal

English lenguage challenges


In our country exist english classes in all levels of education, and with the pass of time the dificulty is increasing. But, in the last two years was different to previus years, because in this time I learned a lot more that the others.
I don’t know why, but the sistem of write in ours blogs is very effective for me, never I did good the tests or exámens in this matter, neither I was bad in the school, but simply I didn´t like study for English, until two years ago.
In this level I learned a lot new things, how never I put attention, all was new in this period, and despite sometimes still I need help for write somethings, I feel that I can speak and write a little in this lenguage so important for mi career and get along in some ocassions.
For me, is very important learn english, since although I still don´t learn to speak in a good way, I use this lenguage in a Little ocassions, of course with a lot shame and insecurity, but it has results.
Outside of my career, I work in the wine world in different ways and forms, in this wolrd is very important learn english, since it´s a trade that live mainlly of the turism. In some ocassions I had to present a bottle of wine, speak about them, where was fabricated and what is the weather in the valley where is come from and others things, its very dificult for me, but since the last two years it costs me less.

Comentarios