Ir al contenido principal

A country I would like to visit


Travel is one of the things that I like the most, I can know news cultures, eat the local food, walking in the unknown places or learn new lenguages, it is very attractive for any person. But for me, it`s all that I want to do.

I travelled for some countrys, in Latin America or Europe, I visited countrys like Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, France, Portugal and Holland, and others. But, definitely, the zone that I want to meet is the continent asiatic, in particular Tailand. I think that this place have a lot places attractive related with the millenaries cultures, have a good weather, is near to the others country that interest me, and especially I want to meet the local gastronomy.

For now, I only have left wait for have to money necessary for travel to this place, learn about this culture what i can most and bring some of that to our country.



Resultado de imagen para tailandia

Comentarios