Ir al contenido principal

The best holidays


The vacations is the best time of the year, if I want, I can sleep until late, I can travel, I can take a rest in any moment of the day, and a lot things more. Always I liked the vacations.

But, the best vacations are the last, summer of 2017, in this location I travelled to the South American country Brazil, I can meet places like, Buzios, Río do Janeiro and Paraty, but definitely the last, is the best place where I've been in my life, its very beautiful, the weather is perfect, the local persons are very happy and sympathetic. 

In this travel and in this place, Paraty, i can say that I was very happy, since the beers nights, until the bicycle rides, all things was are fantastic, but the biggest attraction is the fact that the sea enters for the streets in the nights of a full moon, filling the streets with water and leaving only sidewalk for walking. Definitely I would come back to this place.



Resultado de imagen para paraty brasil

Comentarios